Duration: 3 hours
Group Size: 1-10 pax
5:30 pm - End time: 9:00 pm
An excursion that helps travelers get some ideas of Cambodian cuisine culture and lifestyle at night. Angkor Qiung Yu and Pup Street are the places where your tour guide will take you during the tour. Mobile local food/fruit stall, merchandise stalls and trade doing in the nighttime ambient will be seen at our typical street market.
Pub Street: a street full of pubs, clubs, shops, massage parlors, lounges and restaurants with the lively surrounding and great evening atmosphere.
- Preah Ang Chek Preah Ang Chorm Shrine: one of the most famous place in town
- See another extraordinary aspect of life
- Understand more about Siem Reapers
- Taste exotic food and unique delicacies
- Got introduced to the local flavors
- Immerse in a relaxing nighttime excursion
- Pub Street: famous for its “Good & Cheap”
Meet at Angkor Cycling Tour and start the ride to Preah Ang Chek Preah Ang Chorm Shrine and explore the area around.
Continue to Angkor Qiung Yu where there are many types of local food and a wide range of merchandise selling activities at night. You can also taste tropical Cambodian fruits such as rambutan, jackfruit, longan, watermelon etc. and exotic snacks including bugs!
Last but not least, Pub Street where you will be served by the tasty fried ice cream. Have a great time in this colorful zone of Siem Reap. Pause at a restaurant for dinner. The tour ends with the drop-off at your hotel.
What to Bring
- Comfortable clothes for cycling
- Mosquitto Repellent
- English speaking tour guide
- Quality mountain bike Giant/Trek & Helmet
- Food & beverage tasting
- Hotel pick up & drop off
- Travel insurance
- Personal Expenses